Monday, June 24, 2019

It's hard to believe that the end of June is here and it's time to say goodbye for the summer!

Thank you for entrusting your beautiful children to me on Mondays this year.  They have continuously amazed me with their happy spirits, kind hearts and incredible math skills!  I will miss each and every one of them very much!

Today was our last Monday together and it was full of hugs and love 💖


Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the lovely cards and gifts that I received today.  Your kind words and generosity make me feel so lucky to be a part of such an amazing school community!

  



I hope you all have a wonderful summer full of sunshine and happy days!

I look forward to seeing your little ones next year as they come back in September for Grade One!  Please be sure to come and say hello to us in Kindergarten from time to time!

Thank you all again for your support and kindness!

💖 Mrs. Seddon 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment