Monday, October 7, 2019

Everyone looked so great for picture day today and we were all full of smiles!


This will be a shorter than usual blog post today.  It's that time of year where we are gathering information about our students for the Early Years Evaluation and it is busy busy busy!  We also had to take time out of our day for our school photos with the photographer.  I hardly had time to take any photos of my own!

Today we revisited sorting and each child demonstrated their sorting skills individually.  They sorted by colour, shape and size.
They also demonstrated their ability to make sets of objects for various numbers.

Here are the few photos I had time to take today!




Next Monday is Thanksgiving so I won't see you for a couple of weeks now.

I wish you all a lovely Thanksgiving with family and friends!  
I know that I am thankful to have your lovely children in my life this year!

Have a wonderful long weekend!

💖 Mrs. Seddon 💖








No comments:

Post a Comment